Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Used Car Deposit Refund Do I Have To Refund Deposit Buyer Placed On Car I'm Selling If He Backed Out 3 Days Later??

Do I have to refund deposit buyer placed on car I'm selling if he backed out 3 days later?? - used car deposit refund

The buyer has agreed to sell a used car I try to buy in anticipation of an inspection and he gave me a deposit of $ 200 on your car to keep me. 3 days later said he could not buy a car because his wife did not allow. Am I obligated to deposit back?

6 comments:

lemonpro... said...

Would you, bed sleep better when you do, if the sale good car, but someone who does not fear you, a notch above the rest and restitution best thing to do. God bless

mister_p... said...

They do not return the security deposit ..

Regardless of whether a different theme. If you like a good guy, and then go ahead and give it back. Not so much.

mobile auto repair (mr fix it) said...

You leagly not like you did in the market and sell
You want to share with him both in bulk, but you'll feel better

Anonymous said...

It depends on if you gave him a receipt. If not, you can not prove that he gave her a penny. So it depends on what we do, unless you gave him a receipt, you need the money back.

Ridiculo... said...

I think it's really a moral issue. Give him the money and put the car back to buy ... of course, was given the deposit to reserve the car for him if ...?

Travis Bickle said...

You must return. The potential buyers will have achieved nothing for their money and it is illegal. Not only entitled to it.

Post a Comment