Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bathroom Themes For Boys How To Decorate My Living Room?

How to decorate my living room? - bathroom themes for boys

Hello everyone, hope you have a Merry Christmas .. I've thought of the tip of the New Year from us and theres a lot I want in 2009 and 1 of them is making my home cozy ... I've ordered the color of your room, I'm purple and black (purple walls, laminate and black comforters, etc.) The kitchen is a sunny yellow and the bathroom is a theme with a blue sea creature, and my boys room is used by cars and other things which they filled with love ... . The problems with my livivng room is not so great, but I want to feel and can not afford homely.I look new sofas, but they are dark blue and my carpet is 2, dark blue, my room at min are a crunchy mint .. .. I want to change the ideas ... all ?????

All comments and ideas for home space X

No comments:

Post a Comment