Monday, February 22, 2010

Swollen Finger By Snow I Need Help To Find The Meaning Of The Song 'open Your Eyes' By Snow Patrol.?

I need help to find the meaning of the song 'open your eyes' by Snow Patrol.? - swollen finger by snow

So the song goes ....
* If you do not see what the singer said that the importance that was * please attach
Please answer!


All this feels strange and wrong
And I will not waste a minute without you
My aching bones, skin is cold
And I am so tired and so old

The anger swells in my guts
And I do not think these slices and cuts
I want both eyes open
Because I need you in my eyes

Tell me that you open your eyes [x4]

Get up, get out, get away from these liars
Because you have no soul or fire
Take my hand, knot your fingers through mine
And we'll walk from this dark room for the last time

Every minute of this time
We do what we like anywhere
I want both eyes open
Because I need you in my eyes

Tell me that you open your eyes [x8]

All this feels strange and wrong
And I will not waste a minute without you

No comments:

Post a Comment