Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Glass Jewels Fake/Glass Gems Or Jewels?? Where Can I Find Them?

Fake/Glass gems or jewels?? Where can I find them? - glass jewels

Search for fake GEMS / jewelry. I looked in stores and online, but can not find anything, what I seek. I would like jewelry / precious stones that are the traditional courts (emerald, princess, dropping diamonds. Etc.. Tries) and the maximum clarity and grains (ie with no hole). To get an idea of what you want, you think of the Fake Plastic Jewelry can places like the Disney Store, and state parks, where it reached a little pathetic "velvet" bag is filled, and for sale. Does anybody know where I can find something, preferably in bulk or wholesale?
I am looking for something more than a half inch in length and width. Besides, I'm not talking about these jewels that a flat, silver back again.
Please do not say that I go to a craft store, if you save a vehicle that wants all kinds of stone I know sold. I'm in a website, a company or the manufacturer or a business, not interested in proposals like "craft shop" or "Wal-Mart.
Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this place is what you want, click on the catalog and cut http://www.pehnec.com/catalog.htm the Marquis 250 pcs.for than 29,00. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment